Calcium Plus Vitamin D & Inulin, Sugar Free Chocolate Flavor Chewable Tablets
Calcium is one of the most important minerals for the body, and dominates sales in the mineral market in the United States. Yet for all of the adults taking calcium supplements every day, accounting for more than $1 billion dollars in sales last year, daily calcium supplementation for kids lags far behind by comparison. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children 4-8 get 800mg per day and kids 9-18 get 1300mg per day.
- A diet rich in calcium and Vitamin D helps strengthen bones. Vitamin D supports calcium absorption in the body.
- Consuming calcium during childhood helps in bone development and can lead to higher bone mass in adulthood.
- For adults, studies have shown that Vitamin D provides protection from hypertension, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, and several autoimmune diseases.
- Calcium is also needed to help blood vessels and muscles contract and expand, to send messages through the nervous system, and to secrete hormones and enzymes.
- Exclusively sugar free product. Tasty chocolate flavor chewable tablet for adults and kids of all ages.
For any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enjoy this web site of everything Simpsons Vitamins. The site provides a historic record of a quality variety of products that were held to the highest standards of manufacturing excellence and were brought to you by a family of familiar friendly faces we have known and loved for years.
Please bookmark our site (http://www.st-hill.com) and come back again for more great supplement products in the future.